Can you help? We are currently looking to employ lunchtime supervisory assistants on a temporary basis in our friendly school.
Your main duties will include:
- Maintaining order during the lunchtime period, including cleaning any spillages;
- Supervising pupil play during lunchtime, both in the playground and in classrooms during wet weather;
- Promoting children’s play;
- Managing behaviour in a positive way and in line with school policy;
- Attending to minor injuries;
- Keeping appropriate records;
- Working as part of a small team.
We are looking for cover 11.45 am – 1.15 pm. If you would like more information please call the school office on 0191 3861203.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS check.
Durham County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.