Dear parents and carers,
It is so lovely to see all of our children back at school. The weather has been kind and everyone has enjoyed being outside and getting some fresh air.
Unfortunately, we were unable to host Parent’s evenings this term but we understand how important it is for you to find out how your child has settled, what they enjoy doing and the targets they are working towards. Teachers have written a short report so that you don’t miss out. They will be sharing them with you on Class Dojo. Please be patient as they send them out, they may be at different times to other classes depending on staff availability.
Class Dojo has been an excellent way to keep in contact with you all. Just a few reminders on its use:
· Do message if you want to share something positive from home
· Do message if you have a small query or would like to find out something simple
· Do message if your child has any minor worries, for example: ‘Jack didn’t quite understand fractions today, could you please point me in the direction of where I can get some further practise work for him’
· Please do not message to notify school of absences or illnesses – this should be done via the school office as normal
· Please do not message about any urgent or serious issues; please use the school office and normal school procedures for this
These are very difficult times for all of us and I am acutely aware of the strains that closing bubbles cause in terms of time off work, childcare or general disruption. It seems likely that bubbles will close in the future as this, unfortunately, is the nature of the disease. Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to prevent transmission.
We look forward to a busy half term.
Mrs. L. Frazer